fredag 21 december 2012

Aha!!!

So now my dear husband says one of the reasons He is so grumpy all the time is because his nice coworkers use stupid Google translate to read my blog...I did not know I was that interesting or that you thought Google translate was that accurate that it would capture ironi, humor, feelings, what ever a Language blesses you with! I am so excited to have a venting place for my brain to relax, I would appreciate if you checked that you understand what the hell you are reading before starting problems! Thank you and good night :-)

6 kommentarer:

  1. Guess you need to put a warning sign on your blog :)
    Like:
    Warning!
    If you want to know what is written in my blog, plese ask a Swedish person to translate or lern Swedish. Google translate only creates problems.

    puss o kram Mamma

    SvaraRadera
  2. Haha, google doesn't even translate the easiest word right. So to translate a whole blog good luck to get a good understanding.

    SvaraRadera