torsdag 10 oktober 2013

Extra Blog - IN ENGLISH - About my excellent start to the day :S

Since I sent it to Hubby and Mother in law :D

Let me tell You about mine...so far - it will make You laugh!! 

I decided to dig up the peppers and put them in pots...Went outside to Realize that Bode has Runny poop from hell and it stinks (seems to be better now ) I at the same time had to pull out poop from Coopers but, since it was stuck and he was going crazy trying to get it off! I then proceeded to dig out the plants and put them in misc. pots and stuff, all the time Cooper is eating green and some red tomatoes and trying to get to the peppers too...Me constantly saying Cooper NO!!! Well that didn’t work great but...I was then ready and went to put everything back in the shed...realize that the pot with water is stinking and Bode keeps drinking it, maybe the cause of stomach issues – so I pour it out...Of course Cooper thinks this is awesome and starts playing in it...not only that but all of a sudden he is gone!!! Whimpering, somewhere?!?! Me and Bode find him, Stuck under the ramp up to the shed!! Had to dig him out, Bode helped of course...Cooper proceeds to run around like crazy, playing and of course runs right back under the ramp...I had to reopen the shed and get a shovel, digging kind of a barrier with the sand - did not work so had to go get the wooden thingy that you get things shipped on, on trucks?!?!?! EN PALL PÅ SVENSKA ALLTSÅ :D and put it behind the pot trying to make a wall! I then Grabbed Cooper and went up to Bathroom, he needed a shower He did not fight me too much here! :D

Now my pots are in, one big still outside that I can cover up at night and Cooper is still running around like crazy, but he is clean(er) Now I have to shower and get going to store and Dr G’s

 

How is Your day going??? :D
 



 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar